Day One..

Monday, February 22, 2010


Hello everyone!

Welcome to sharing this time with me. Recently I have been struggling with who I am and what I am supposed to be doing in life. Kind of missing that light, you know?

Well that's why I'm here.

Stumbling upon someones website earlier, I thought how nice it is to write thoughts and share them with people. For me not even so much for people to read but for me to be able to write. I miss writing. I miss sharing.

So listen to me babble, excite and talk you through my journey. Hopefully in a year I can look back and see how life has changed for me. How I have changed. And I hope you enjoy my words and insight. And as my interests say, I love quotes. I'll be ending every post with a quote of how life is that moment and time


Until next time...





-Things change only as fast as you do-

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan