21 Finally!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Yes, that's right this little cutie is 21!!

seriously the cutest.


This litle girl is my little cousin, Heather Ashley and as far as little cousins go she's pretty great.

I wasn't blessed with a little sister but you've been the best fill-in :) And yes, I will continue to call you my little cousin no matter how old you get. But we have been through some crazy family times but many many fun cousin times. And I am so glad to have you as a bridesmaid on my wedding day because otherwise it just wouldn't make sense.

I expect a bar trip very soon and I am so sorry I can't be there with you taking shots. But I know you have some great friends who will do the job properly. Live it up and enjoy it love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan