Tuesday10 Ecards!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012



I couldn't resist this link-up today, the Tuesday 10. It has a new theme every week but today it's top 10 eCards


LenaBActually

And here is why today is the perfect day for this: 1. Because it is a really crappy, rainy day around these parts and could cheer everyone up and 2. My mood matches the type of day it is and I am having one of those woe is me, days. So what better way to help that then browsing through many Some eCards for a good laugh.

In honor of last night...
someecards.com - Sorry A-Rod makes more money per playoff strikeout than you make in a year.


someecards.com - I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.

someecards.com - Yoga is my favorite way to pretend to work out.


someecards.com - Barging into a foreign land and killing everyone in sight is only cool when Liam Neeson does it.


someecards.com - I try to keep an open mind about everything except grammar, spelling, and punctuation


someecards.com - Your life will be amazing someday if your Pinterest page is any indication of things to come.


someecards.com - You call it boxed wine. I call it cardboardeaux.

someecards.com - I feel bad for the kids these days that see a cool toy on TV, but can't order it because their parents have to be over 18 to call.


someecards.com - 95% of cat owners admit they talk to their cats. 100% of cats don't care.


someecards.com - Let's take a month to worry more about the health of our breasts than about their size.





2 comments:

  1. Your newest follower from the Tuesday 10. These are all great! I laughed so hard when I read the one about the kids ordering online. Too funny!

    www.princessmama1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this! Thanks for following and I'm glad to have you:)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan