Liebster Award!

Monday, January 7, 2013



So how cool is this?! I was nominated for my first Liebster award! Small victories, people. Thanks so much to Heather from Bridge to Birmingham!

This is a fun way to get to know newer blogs under 200 followers. Here's how it works:
 1. The Blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set up for you
3. Make up 11 of your own questions to ask 
4. Choose 11 new bloggers to tag in your post
5. Go back to their page and tell them about the award...no tag backs!

Starting off with random facts about me

1. I have a serious obsession with Transformers
2. And make that Iron Man too
3. I can watch the same movie over and over again. Have watched all my movies at least 3 times.
4. I was one of the lucky little girls that had her own pony :)
5. I have played soccer, field hockey and I was a dancer
6. Sometimes I think I can be Jason Derulo's back up dancer
7. I love getting mail (not bills) very old fashioned
8. Diet Coke is a serious obsession
9. I used to be a sleep walker
10. I listen to Christmas music/watch Christmas movies on bad days
11. I love brunch and breakfast foods.

11 Questions from Heather
1. What is your favorite sports team?
New York Yankees. Born and raised.

2. What is your favorite healthy recipe that you cook?
I try to make everything as healthy as possible...lots of low fat, fat free, low salt, whole wheat pasta. But I think my healthiest from scratch is Chicken Lo Mein

3. What is your favorite restaurant?
Olive Garden but IHop is a close second!

4. If money wasn't an issue, where would you vacation this summer?
First starters, honeymoon in Hawaii in the best resort. And then make a quick trip to California to see the best friend!

5. What is your life long dream?
Tricky, tricky. I want to own my own business. Not sure of the exact business though.

6. How many times have you been in love?
1

7. Do you believe that there is one person meant for everyone?
Yes, I do. Sometimes people think they found the one person but they really cut themselves short before they found that person.

8. What is your favorite childhood memory?

9. What is the best thing you got OR gave for Christmas?
Our new TV is pretty nice :)

10. If you had to have a quote to describe your life, what would it be?
Don't let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world

11. Is there anything you wish you could change about your life?
I would just wish for a job that I loved. And my mom of course. But you can't dwell on these things everyday. It could drive ya crazy!


My questions
1. What is your favorite movie and why?
2. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
3. What's the last concert you went to?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. How many places have you traveled to?
6. What was your favorite vacation?
7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure food/snack?
8. What is your current favorite television show?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
10. Your favorite Pinterest board?
11. What is your go to drink?

And here is who I'm tagging....









1 comment:

  1. Thanks Krista so much :) I wrote about the award here:
    http://lovelylittleadventure.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html. Your blog is awesome :)

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan