Personality, Lots of Personality

Monday, September 9, 2013

Take this short personality test and respond to your test results. 
I promise you, you want to do it.

And surprise, surprise, I am an Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging (ISTJ)



Let me just pick out a few of the highlights of being an ISTJ. 

ISTJs are quiet and reserved individuals who are interested in security and peaceful living
Did I not just mention I can't wait to get back to the country?

As do other Introverted Thinkers, ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.
I myself have always thought myself to be introvert so this was never new. Talking to new people has scared the bejesus out of me since I was a wee little one. And it's true. People think I'm a bit of a bitch but it's just really I don't like having all that small talk. And feelings and expressing them? Fahgettaboudit. Lately, I have been hearing all about how "my passion" doesn't show. Clearly, I can just say it's my personality now. 

ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. 
It's always been said, I may be quiet but when I do speak it matters. I say the truth and people might not like it but sometimes it just comes out. My husband loves the part of Lady Gaga's song that says, "wish I could shut my playboy mouth." He says that's me. What can I say, the brain mouth filter is sometimes not functioning.
The ISTJ is extremely dependable on following through with things which he or she has promised. For this reason, they sometimes get more and more work piled on them. Because the ISTJ has such a strong sense of duty, they may have a difficult time saying "no" when they are given more work than they can reasonably handle. For this reason, the ISTJ often works long hours, and may be unwittingly taken advantage of.
But saying no is soooo hard, am I right? No, just me and the other ISTJs? Ok. 


And me to a T right here ladies and gentlemen...

While they generally take things very seriously, they also usually have an 
offbeat sense of humor and can be a lot of fun.



See, I'm fun. 


Have you taken the test? What were your results?


2 comments:

  1. I am an INFJ--the counselor. I LOVE reading other people's results. So interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. анкетирование личности

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan