Fall Cara Box

Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's time for another round of Cara Box reveal! In case you aren't familiar with it, straight from Kaitlyn, the genius creator..

You will get paired up with two other women, email back and forth to get to know each other, and will crazily stalk their blog (if they have one)...in the most non-creepy way. Each exchange will last for three months. By the end of the second month, you will create a box or package, specifically for the woman you were paired to send to, and ship it off to her. Your other partner will do the same for you.

This month I got paired with Kortney at Brett & Kortney Boyett and Laura at Mrs. Laura Beth

I loved getting to know both of these wonderful ladies over the past few months. And I am so glad they survived through my emails issues (Sorry ladies!) Both of these ladies just celebrated their first anniversaries and I loved reading about both of their adventures.

Laura has kitties she absolutely adores as much as I adore my Lily. She lives on a farm which is a totally different epxerience than anything you could imagine, or so I've heard from her ;)


Laura spoiled me (and Lily!) so much and I love everything she got me. 




A wine cork vase with a tea light candle. She had these at her wedding and knew I loved my wine. So thoughtful! 

Chestnuts! Actual chestnuts to roast on my open fire. Or to be decorated as a pretty Christmas centerpiece.

Journal the quote is perfect and I have already started using it. She got the same one for herself so it's like we always have a connection. Sounds stalkerish I know. 

Perfectly Plum Bag My fave color of green and so lightweight. I always love having a new bag to carry around and will go perfect with some Christmas things.

Catnip Lily and catnip makes Lily the craziest kitty of all. And she loves it.


If you are interested in participating in next month's Cara Box swap, you can sign up here. And I highly suggest you do!

1 comment:

  1. Cara boxes are so fun!! I took a break from them but hope to participate again soon!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan