Muddy weekend!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Well, not so much for me. But the husband and his friends had a muddy weekend. They ran the Zombie Mud Run. A little twist on the basic mud run, zombies chased them down!


I just got to be a chilly spectator with the BFF. Excuse my excessive use of layers here.




So proud of all of them for being tough enough to go through this run. I know I sure as heck am not tough enough. Cold and muddy equals me being whiny.








It was a great day spent with close friends. We had plenty of zombies as we had a viewing of season 1 of the walking dead. 


Sunday night we celebrated both my in-laws' birthdays. 







And then Monday came and I was sad. See you in 2 weeks weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Those races always seem so intense! I am in no way tough enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly why I was a spectator! I fully admit I am NOT tough enough!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan