6 Months of Wedded Bliss

Saturday, December 7, 2013


AS cliche as it sounds, I can't believe how fast 6 months has gone. I can only imagine how the next months of forever are going to go!



And because I have been married 6 whole month, let me tell you how marriage can be after the wedding.



-Pulling Final Destination 5 out of a $5 DVD movie might be the highlight of your weekend


-You pretend to be TV show characters but the jokes just between you.



-Spontaneous weekend trips are fun.



-The weight you took off the last 2 months before the wedding will come back because you are actually eating food.


-Your wedding pictures will become a daily book for you to look at.



-The marriage bubble is AWESOME.



-You will still be confused what your last name is (If you take your husband's name)

-Cooking becomes an art form and it might be the best lies your husband tells you.



-You miss Hawaii. Or whatever tropical/fantastic place you went you on your honeymoon. Why? Because there were no worries there!




Saying "My Husband" is pretty darn fantastic.


9 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary, and we also went to Hawaii. You're so right that I miss Hawaii every day! Haha! :)


    I can't believe it's been that long at all! Time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Walker and I are coming up on 6 months, too!! And ditto to practically everything you said, but especially the weight gain. Blahhh - I desperately need a post-wedding slimdown diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Married life is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! Congrats on your first 6 months of being married!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary to you too! How crazy we got married so close and had a pretty similar honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I introduced juicing into my life last week to drop some of them down. Half a year of marriage down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! And you are just about there too, crazy how fast it went, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it's crazy! It will be a year before we know it!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan